Little Loans Alternative
If you’re searching for Little Loans and you’ve landed on our page. You’re looking at how they compare to other lenders like BingoLoans. Little Loans are a broker so they offer larger loans amounts from £100 to £5,000. However, at BingoLoans we are a direct lender and a broker, giving you the best of both worlds. We offer loans for emergencies from as little as £100 to loans for unexpected expenses up to £1,500.
Little Loans Eligibility vs BingoLoans
BingoLoans and Little Loans each have a set of basic criteria that borrowers must meet to be eligible to apply for a loan. As well as requiring certain information during the online application process that you must be happy to share. Here we’ve broken down what is required to be deemed eligible for a short term loan from BingoLoans:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be a UK citizen or resident
- Have a stable source of income
- Must have a bank account
Ensure you meet or can provide all the relevant eligibility requirements before applying for any loan.
Will I be accepted for a BingoLoans loan?
As a direct lender and a broker, we are able to partner with a range of lenders. Which offer competitive loans for you, regardless of your credit history. Ourselves and lenders consider a variety of factors when processing your application.
In general, if you are a UK resident with a regular income that is paid into a bank account, we will be able to consider your application.
How do I apply for a loan?
The whole application process is completed online. Applying for a loan from BingoLoans is a three-step process:
- Use our loan calculator to see how much your repayments will be on the sum you would like to borrow.
- Complete the online application which shouldn’t take more than five minutes to do.
- Wait to be accepted and agree to the loan terms and conditions. Then receive money into your bank account within a few hours. Or the next working day.